Tour Suzanne's Quilt Shop in Moultrie, GA
Maybe you'd like to send a "hint" regarding a special occasion to a special someone. Or maybe you'd just like to keep a list of your favorite things for future shopping! Our wish list is easy to use! Here's how:
- Select the items you want into your shopping cart
- Select Save Cart "Wish List"
- Enter your e-mail address and the e-mail address of the person you want to send your "hint" to, along with a message.
- The contents of your cart will be saved with an ID number that will then be e-mailed to both of you.
- You (or your friend) will be able to retrieve the contents of the wish list by returning to the site and clicking on "check out."
- Insert the wish list ID from your e-mail and the contents of the cart will reappear like magic.
- If you need something gift wrapped and/or sent to a secret pal we will be more than happy to do so. Just send us an e-mail.
Every Month !
Experience Southern Hospitality at its Best!
At 5,000 bolts of fabric in 5,000 square feet of space, Suzanne's Quilt Shop doesn't sell sewing machines, opting to devote space and inventory dollars to fabric and supplies, and she carries only the best! Suzanne hand selects fabrics from top lines and seeks new designers. More than 6,000 items are also available to ship world-wide through Suzanne's secure online store! Read more about Suzanne's Quilt shop.
Suzanne's Quilt Shop goals are to:
- To provide the best in quality quilting supplies and education.
- To promote the art and craft of quilt making and pass it down to future generations.
- To provide great customer service with a friendly smile and caring attitude.
View Suzanne's Quilt Shop on Click Here
Business Spotlight Click Here
Suzanne hand selects fabrics from top lines and seeks new designers. Batiks, 1930s, Thimbleberries, children's, plaids, novelties, florals, flannels and Christmas are popular as well as special designers Verna Mosquera, Darlene Zimmerman, Karen Snyder, Three Sisters, Lynette Jensen, Dena, Judie Rothermel & Heather Bailey.
A Handi Quilter® dealership was added to Suzanne's in the Fall of 2007. Learn about long arm quilting and turn your tops into quilts. Come by for a demo, take a Handi Quilter class, rent the machine or purchase on of your own. Now you can add computerized quilting with the HQ Pro-Stitcher™
Suzanne's offers a full range of quilting classes, from traditional hand quilting to the latest machine techniques. Each summer Suzanne's has taught quilting classes for kids 12 and up. The shop overflows with 100 enthusiastic quilters who have signed up for the Second Saturday Sampler monthly demo. Attend every month, do your homework, and you receive kits for 12 quilt blocks for a total of just $7. The next series starts in February.
Thinking about a Georgia Vacation? Come discover all we have to offer in Moultrie! And of course, don't forget to visit our store!
Y'all come see us in Moultrie, Georgia!!